We Love to publish content from our guest authors but, remember ...
Are you passionate about writing on web design and development , digital marketing, SEO, graphic designing, social media marketing, content marketing and logo designing? If yes, you have landed in the proper place. WebWurx accepts precise guest posting from authentic guest authors. We welcome voluntary articles, blog posts, new authors, and contributors.
Digital Marketing experts, SEO experts, and marketers are welcome to share their knowledge, research, and opinions with our audience. WebWurx is a network that practices in digital marketing, WordPress Development, SEO, and enterprise growth. We would like to comprehend your unique ideas which give out some essential insights and reviews about the industry to our audience. If you want to take a very new outlook on an already current idea, you’re most welcome to jot down for us.
Submission Guidelines for guest posting:
1.Introduce yourself and pitch potential ideas via our mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Attach a 1500 word length write-up supporting your ideas with no promotional content.
3. After the review process, we might ask you to make a few modifications, if necessary.
4. The article will be published only if it is liked by the WebWurx team after review.
5. You can either pitch ideas for standard approval or submit the article if already completed.
6. We also accept infographics.
1. It should start with an introductory paragraph about the topic.
2. Do not go around the bush. Focus on the main content.
3. Break the paragraphs into chunks.
4. Use proper headings, Subheadings, and Paragraphs.
5. Conclude with a proper justification.
6. Provide anecdotes, facts, stats, examples to support your content
Guest Post Guidelines:
1. It should be a well-written post.
2. It should not possess amateur content. Remember that we deliver quality content.
3. You can use links but they should be completely relevant.
4. It should be unique and plagiarism free.
5. The content must be updated and must be based on the latest trends.
6. Link relevant resources.
7. Attach relevant images with the article. Do not attach irrelevant and copyright images.
Author Bio guidelines:
1.An introduction about yourself in about 3-4 sentences.
2. You can include at most one backlink.
3. Links can be to your blog.
4. Affiliate links are not considered.
Topics we cover for Guest Post:
- Web Design and Development
- Logo Designing
- Digital marketing
- Social Media Optimization.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Graphics Designing
- Content marketing.
What do we publish?
- We publish articles that are authentic and relevant to our blog niche.
- We encourage informative, interesting, and user-centric content only.
- We accept how-to- articles, top 10 related, Buzz feed, listicles, the “WH related” questions
Other requirements and legal claims:
1. You’re solely responsible for any licensing, copyright, and permissions of your identity.
2. Editing can be done before publishing.
3. Once the guest post gets published, it becomes our property. But you will always be attributed as an author.